Well, 2020 has been quite the year. With social distancing and stay-at-home orders, we’ve all been missing the people in or lives who mean so much. Yet, that hasn’t stopped us from connecting. We have learned a whole new way to keep up and stay in touch with family and friends through Social Media and virtual technology.
So, this Mother’s Day, we want to celebrate all of our MOM’s together with a VIRTUAL TEA PARTY. Proceeds will benefit the Hendersonville Senior Center, one of our favorite places where many moms have gathered together for years to socialize and be active together.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
It’s quite simple, really. Join in on Sunday 1Oth May for Mother’s Day tea from the comfort of your own home.
• Dig out your best mug or loveliest tea set.
• Visit the Nothing Bundt Cakes store in Hendersonville at 299-B Indian Lake Blvd, Hendersonville, TN 37075. Let them know you are picking up your Bunditini for the HolidayFest Mother’s Day event. While you’re there, order a bundlet or bundt cake if you wish, they’re delicious – thanks to their generosity, the Bunditini is free.
• Go home, enjoy your tea and Bunditini with family or friends online
• Take a photo of how you’re celebrating while apart.
• Post your photo on our Facebook Event or on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #HFVirtualTea.
• Support the Senior Center with a donation of $20 (this is the price you’d expect to pay for tea and cake in a café) or with whatever you’re comfortable. Donations can be made by clicking the Donate button below.
• Join us on our FB Event and chat online with others and post your PHOTOS.
Select photos will be chosen for an article in Hendersonville Lifestyle Magazine and we will have a Real TEA PARTY at the Senior Center in fall and you are all invited!